We seek to erase extreme poverty for good by strengthening and funding small business locally and globally.
What if in the next 5 years 1.5 million small businesses in the USA could grow their business and also join with their customers to fund 23 million microloans for microentrepreneurs working their way out of poverty? Helping 600 million people, including 82 million children, escape poverty? We believe it is possible. Together, we can erase extreme poverty. For good.
Erase Poverty was created with the following beliefs that support our unique culture:
- We believe that no child should go to bed hungry, and that every parent should be supported in their efforts to work hard to provide for his/her family.
- We believe that the horror of human trafficking can be reduced through economic opportunity.
- We believe in the power of the collective, united for one cause - erasing extreme poverty in our lifetime.
- We believe in giving a hand up, not just a hand out.
- We believe that fostering entrepreneurship and economic opportunity restores dignity and unleashes the human potential.
- We believe that people living in poverty can be included in the financial system.
- We value Creativity, Collaboration, Communication, Contribution, Connection, Commitment, Celebration.
- We believe in pursuing a triple bottom line, positively impacting people, planet, and profit
We believe that together, we can Erase Poverty. For Good.